Importance of politics in effective citizenship
Political knowledge stands out to be one of the most important resources any citizen of a democratic country can have. Having good political knowledge helps to increase the worth of the system and functioning of the democracy. Political participation by the common people is very important to maximize the value of the voting system and decisions. When the people will have political knowledge and correct information about the politics index, citizens will be more aware of where to vote, whom to vote, and what to look forward to for the progress of the country.
Thus, having an interest in politics and political knowledge is a valuable tool that allows every citizen to play a positive role in affective politics.
Impact of Politics
Politics and government parties have a greater impact on our lives. That’s because the government runs the functioning of the whole country, and everybody as a whole makes the country. Thus, every decision of the government affects us in a good or bad way.
Health is wealth. The government needs to take care of its citizens’ health.
The health benefits provided by the government are:
- Health care services prescribe drugs, services, and different ways of treatment helping us to recover from our injuries along with our serious and chronic conditions. These services also include different types of physical and occupational therapy, such as speech-language pathology, psychiatric rehabilitation, and many more.
- Many Preventive services are also provided to normal people for the sake of prevention from major diseases. These include counseling, screenings, and vaccines to keep one healthy and also manages chronic diseases. Pediatric services like dental care and vision care for kids are also available.
Achieving a clean and green India is the all-time motive that every government is up to. To achieve a clean India various steps are taken, in the political field, such as:
- Clean-tech companies, organizations, and authorities are built to help in increasing innovation and pursuing scientific researches. These companies help in promoting economic development through the regional specialization by which the companies can achieve higher performance.
- Firms have a diverse range of products and services. These are processed to help harness renewable materials and energy sources. Helping in a reduction in the use of natural resources also eliminates emissions and wastes.
Education and economy are one of the most sectors of political interference. Education makes the base of any countries economy, and boosting that economy is done by emerging and already established companies.
The Steps taken concerning education and the economy are;
- Various steps are taken to make sure that children below the poverty line who cannot afford education are provided free education till the age of 14. The government has brought up many meal schemes to attract poor children to schools.
Participation of the citizens in external economies can lead to; growth rates of employment, growth in business expansion, and numerous registered patents. Thus, opportunities for new jobs are coming up with the support of businesses and simultaneous growth in business.