HB 1315 protects individuals who buy their own health insurance, from being forced to buy a HHS-mandate compliant policy.
HB 1417 provides that Virginia is not obligated to provide abortion pills, sterilizations, and birth control drugs and devices to its employees.
- HB 1473 exempts youth athletics food sales from restaurant regulations;
- HB 1474, 1536 and 2226 authorizes certain localities to require grass and weed cutting;
- HB 1514 says the Town of Wachapreague may regulate golf carts on its public roads;
- HN 1825 changes the time period for obtaining a duck blind;
- HB 2069 authorizes the state Forrester to sell seedlings to private entities;
- HB 2105 defines Virginia junkyards to comply with federal regulations;
- HB 2220 designates Bannister River as part of the Virginia Scenic River System.
- Speaker Bill Howell (804) 698-1028 / DelWHowell@house.virginia.
- Delegate Kirk Cox / (804) 698-1055 / DelJCox@house.virginia.gov
- Delegate Tim Hugo (804) 698-1040 / DelTHugo@house.virginia.gov
- Delegate Todd Gilbert (co-patroned my bills) / (804) 698-1015 / DelTGilbert@house.virginia.
- Delegate Jackson Miller / (804)-698-1050 / email@example.com
- President Obama’s HHS mandate forces businesses and individuals to provide and purchase birth control, early abortion pills and sterilizations or face fines of $100 per day, or $2000 per year per employee, even if against one’s conscience.
- The Founders proclaimed our First Amendment recognizing religious freedom as a natural right that cannot be infringed upon by government. The HHS mandate violates religious liberty.
- Arizona and Missouri already passed laws in 2012 countering the HHS Mandate. Missouri’s legislature overrode their Governor .
- A Dean at Catholic University Law School, and former U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner under Reagan, and another attorney who beat Barack Obama in a First Amendment Case in the U.S. Supreme Court were among those who helped draft the bills. Dean Mathew Staver of Liberty University Law School in Lynchburg supports my bills.
- Chairman Terry Kilgore / 804-698-1001 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Harry Purkey / 804-698-1082 / email@example.com
- Delegate Kathy Byron / 804-698-1022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Lee Ware / 804-698-1065 / email@example.com
- Delegate Tim Hugo / 804-698-1040 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Tom Rust / 804-698-1086 / email@example.com
- Delegate Danny Marshall / 804-698-1014 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegate Ben Cline / 804-698-1024 / email@example.com
- Delegate Jackson Miller / 804-698-1050 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Don Merricks / 804-698-1016 / email@example.com.
- Delegate Manoli Loupassi / 804-698-1068 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegate John Cosgrove / 804-698-1078 / email@example.com.
- Delegate Rob Bell / 804-698-1058 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Barbara Comstock / 804-698-1034 / email@example.com.
- Delegate Gregory Habeeb / 804-698-1008 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Joe Johnson / 804-698-1004 / email@example.com
- Delegate Johnny Joannou / 804-698-1079 / none
- Delegate Kenny Alexander / 804-698-1089 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegate Jennifer McClellan / 804-698-1071 / email@example.com.
- Delegate Jeion Ward / 804-698-1092 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate Lynwood Lewis / 804-698-1000 / email@example.com
- Delegate Roslyn Tyler / 804-698-1075 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your dilgence and help in protecting our religious freedom.
Delegate Bob Marshall
May 27, 2014 //
From VCDL Alert: We are planning a protest in front of the Don Beyer’s Volvo in Alexandria next ...
March 16, 2014 //
My friends, I am concerned for our party. Recent weeks have seen actions by the establishment Rep...
March 16, 2014 //
Upon opening the mailbox today I found a letter from Congressman Robert Hurt. I thought, what's this...
November 28, 2013 //
Alexander the Great conquered the known world in his lifetime. He did something many tyrants have on...