- Mike Thomas, First Vice Chairman
- Morton Blackwell, National Committeeman
- Diana Bannister, Secretary
- Bob FitzSimmonds, Treasurer
- Kevin Gentry, Eastern Vice Chairman
- Don Huffman, Western Vice Chairman
- Gary Byler, 2nd Congressional District Chairman
- Chris Stearns, 3rd Congressional District Chairman
- Jack Wilson, 4th Congressional District Chairman
- Bill Stanley, 5th Congressional District Chairman
- Wendell Walker, 6th Congressional District Chairman
- Mike Ginsberg, 8th Congressional District Chairman
- Jack Morgan, 9th Congressional District Chairman
- John Whitbeck, 10th Congressional District Chairman
- Terry Wear, 11th Congressional District Chairman
- Emmett Hanger, Senate Caucus Representative
- John Scott, YRFV President
“I have watched Mark Obenshain over the past few years as a member of the State Senate. He is always one of the most outspoken defenders of the conservative cause and is the first one to rise to articulate our principles. As our next Attorney General, I know that we can count on Mark to always do what is right.”
— Sen. Bill Stanley, 5th District Chairman
“As our next Attorney General, I know Mark Obenshain will be a leader who will fight to keep our communities safe, protect our children from predators, and defend the laws of our Commonwealth. He has the experience and determination to make a great Attorney General.”
— Jack Wilson, 4th District Chairman
“Our next Attorney General is going to face some major challenges, and we need someone who we can depend upon to always stand up for our principles. I believe Mark Obenshain is that person and I know he will fight for our shared principles.”
— Terry Wear, 11th District Chairman
June 20, 2014 //
Friend, I want to give you a quick update on immigration. Despite what you might read in the pr...
March 16, 2014 //
Upon opening the mailbox today I found a letter from Congressman Robert Hurt. I thought, what's this...
January 31, 2014 //
Why are so few of OUR servant representatives willing to fight for our liberty like Bob Marshall? ...
January 15, 2014 //
This Thursday at 4 PM in the 4th Floor West conference room of the General Assembly Building, the Mi...